Canada Family Sponsorship
Canada study visa

If you are Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada you can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old. Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. 

Spousal Sponsorship– The Canadian government allows Canadian citizens and permanent residents who are in a relationship with a foreign national to sponsor that person to join them and become a permanent resident of Canada. You can sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner.

Sponsorship of a spouse in Canada involves a commitment to provide financial support to the sponsored person, including any dependent children. As a sponsor, you will be required to sign an undertaking that promises to provide for the basic needs of the sponsored person.

Dependent Child Sponsorship- The program allows Canadian citizens and permanent residents to bring their children from abroad to Canada as permanent residents. The main purpose of the sponsorship of dependent children, which is offered through the Family Class sponsorship, is to enable family members who reside in different countries to be reunited and live together in Canada

Children sponsored through the Family Class of immigration receive Canadian permanent residence. This includes the right to study and work in Canada.

Parents and Grandparents Program- Canadian citizens and permanent residents are able to sponsor their parents and grandparents to immigrate to Canada. Parents and grandparents approved under this program receive Canadian permanent residence and may eventually be able to apply for Canadian citizenship.

Your parents and grandparents can enjoy the full benefits of Canadian permanent residence including being able to work in Canada, obtain health care, get full protection under Canadian law and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, and apply to become a Canadian citizen once they meet the eligibility criteria.

Get An Appointment - Call Us
+971 52334 5679